Truck Driver – Class 1
|Number of positions:
||To Be Determined?,?Ontario (CA-ON)
||TRANS & STNS
||TRCK DRV+OP1 (10000975)
|Duration of Assignment:
- You will be responsible to safely float off road equipment to specified locations across the Province of Ontario.
- You will safely load and unload the equipment from a float
- You will be taking direction from our scheduling department to fulfil request from the trades.
- You will be required to safely and efficiently deliver on time and keep in contact with the scheduling group, when changes occur & upon completion of the delivery .
- At times you will be required to stay with and operate the piece of equipment and assist trades
- Obtain proper Municipal & or Regional permits to haul different sizes & weights
- Must keep accurate logs and comply with all Hydro One & M.T.O. rules and regulations
- Must follow Hydro One`s code of conduct & expectations set out by Management
- Some experience using computers and cell phones (iPhone)
- There will/may be requirements to be away from home for extended periods
- Must live in close proximity to the Bancroft region
- Be on time and fit for duty .
- Must have and keep a valid AZ Ontario Drivers Licence
- Must have 10 yrs. of experience floating off-road equipment
- Must have a good knowledge of operating tracked equipment
If you share our passion for safety, our customer service focus, and are ready to play a lead role in building a bright future, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for considering this opportunity and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.? If you are being considered for an interview or other assessment one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch.? Furthermore, if you are being considered for an interview and require special accommodations please let us know.? Finally, short-listed candidates will be asked to pass a reliability check (which could include criminal background check, driver’s license abstract, education verification, etc.) prior being offered a job at Hydro One.
Deadline: December 18, 2018
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page here.