Senior Manager, Security
Express Scripts Canada is actively looking for a Senior Manager, Security who will report to the Director Technology Services & CSO. The Senior Manger will manage the ESC’s Security team and work with ESI’s Internal Risk Management (IRM) group.
- Responsible to mature the execution and management of information security related activities within Express Scripts Canada. The position ensures the establishment and maintenance of effective internal controls over the infrastructure and application systems. The role is part of the Information Risk Management team
- Develop and present a 3-year roadmap to define the SRAC (Security/Reliability/Accuracy/Compliant) program from a security perspective.
- Respond to customer driven RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Author security policies and operational procedures.
- Investigate and recommend security products to fortify ESC’s security posture.
- Works with project teams to ensure security functionality is included in all projects.
- Directly manage personnel including coaching, performance and productivity
- Cultivate and reinforce appropriate group values, norms and behaviors
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
- Manage or participate in various types of special projects including cyclical technology refresh, ongoing initiatives and one–time projects
- Participate in annual infrastructure and application budgeting planning exercises
- Manage the budget and labour forecasts of the department
- Proactively seek out cost savings through operational efficiencies and value added activities
- Collaborate with other internal departments
- Experience with Software Design Life Cycle in an Agile environment and application security.
- Strong technical skills in WAN/LAN, including switching, server and related peripherals
- Extensive knowledge in SIEM, WAF, IDS/IPS, DLP and Vulnerability assessment tools
- Be literate in all Microsoft/Linux Desktop and Server O/S and products
- Bachelor’s degree computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security/Technology Services roles
- 3 years’ of team leadership experience
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (nice to have)
- Knowledge of industry standards such as the information technology information library (ITIL)
- Customer Service oriented
- Experience in IS Procurement and contract interpretation/negotiation
- Ability to stand in front of a large audience and speak with authority on Security topics.
- Ability to communicate incidents to customers
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines, limited travel and on call rotation
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.