Client Benefit Analyst (14 month contract)
The primary function of the Client Benefit Analyst is to act as a key point of contact for all Health Benefit inquiries and issues for our customers – insurance companies and third party administrators (TPAs). The Client Benefit Analyst will ensure that relationships with our customers are effectively maintained, and that accounts are managed with superb service through a team-oriented, spirited and professional approach. The Customer Services team provides support to customers on Pharmacy, Dental and Health plan coverage. This includes support relating to the business of the benefits industry, various technical matters involving database, IT, adjudication inquiries, and coordination with other departments.
This is an 14 month contract position.
- Provide expertise on Drug, Dental & Extended Health Benefits related issues as requested by customers, such as claim adjudication and payment questions.
- Support ESC Clinical team with the implementation of new and existing clinical programs, formularies, and new business development products.
- Provide support to Account Managers on various strategic initiatives, communications and promotion of ESC’s products to the marketplace.
- Support customers by conducting a variety of impact analyses as needed.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other Express Scripts Canada departments which include; Drug Plan Management, DIN Database, Provider Audit, Information Systems, Claims Processing, Finance, Provider Call Centre and Express Scripts Canada pharmacy. Work closely alongside these internal operational representatives to identify and resolve customer needs.
- Facilitate and attend various meetings with customers and internal partners.
- Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate customers’ inquiries through testing logic and applications.
- Train customers and internal partners on various computer applications and program logic within, by designing and delivering customized training sessions.
- Provide back up to Customer Support Specialist on various administrative tasks.
- University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Pharmacy/Pharmacy technician background and/or knowledge of government drug programs (ex. Ontario Drug Benefit program, Provincial Formularies, RAMQ) is a requirement
- Experience in the field of Group Insurance, Dental or Health Benefits Plans an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in French and English verbal and written an asset
- Excellent Customer Service capabilities
- Proven strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven initiative & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage competing demandsand reprioritize often
- Strong organizational skills
- Works effectively with both internal/external customers and contacts
- Experience in training on the use of systems
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Proficient with computer applications (MS Office, Excel in particular, SQL Developer, Express Scripts Canada applications)
- Experience in Agile methods an asset
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at รับโบนัสฟรีwww.express-scripts.ca.